Thermo Star Dry-Steam System
Thermostar dry steam system – very high cleanliness …
With no other heat cleaner can you clean beds, upholstery, carpets and sofas as well as smooth surfaces in the kitchen, living room and office and also the interior of cars or surfaces in the garden as cleanly and hygienically as with the Thermostar dry steam system. And you can do it for a lifetime! … and environmental protection at the press of a button
This is because the compact Thermostar dry steam cleaner is not only the smallest steam cleaner in its class (8 bar and up to 174 °C of hot steam), but it also has a very long service life due to the award-winning workmanship. Due to the lifelong (!) repair guarantee, you also don’t have to ever buy another steam cleaner, which means you save not only a great deal of money, but you also protect the environment.
Thermo Star Dry-Steam System
- Body made of high-quality stainless steel
- Stainless steel boiler- 10 year warranty
- Dual chamber system - can be refilled at any time
- Self-calcifying heating element
- Dry steam
- Consistently high temperature
- Working pressure of 6+bar (87psi and up)
- Short warm up time-only 4-5 min. to 320F
- 24x7 continuous steam
- Long life expectancy of 20-30 years
3 MAIN REASONS WHY FAMILIES
DECIDE TO INVEST IN THERMOSTAR
- Cleaning is faster and easier than traditional methods
- Green technology-only water is safe for the environment
- No more buying chemicals!
Dry steam cleaner
Steam cleaner made of stainless steel
The Thermostar dry steam system is a steam cleaner with a casing made of high-quality stainless steel (10 year guarantee on the boiler!).
Your restauration warranty for the Thermostar dry steam system applies independently of that!
The Thermostar dry steam cleaner ensures hygienic cleanliness for rough and smooth surfaces, and has a considerably longer service life
than conventional steam cleaners – thanks to the outstanding workmanship and the Thermostar technology:
Stainless steel boiler (10 year guarantee)
- integrated fan for cooling the electronics
- self-decalcifying immersion heater (expansion during temperature increases causes calcium deposits to fall off)
- self-decalcifying electromechanical float (with True Temp technology for constantly high steam temperature)
The Thermostar dry steam cleaner is certified by TÜV and has the GS symbol.
Dry steam advantages
Dry steam: Hygienic cleanliness and maximum protection for your textiles
Thermostar Dry steam system: thanks to its Thermostar technology, the steam is heated up in the boiler before the cleaning to up to 174 °C. One of the biggest advantages compared with a customary steam cleaner: the steam produced through the high temperature is very dry and is also suited very well for the cleaning of textiles, like beds, carpets and upholstered furniture. The textiles do not become wet, cannot burn and no moisture stains stay behind. Also, the impregnation is preserved in spite of the application of the steam cleaner. One also receives a deep cleaning that greatly reduces the number of mites, which is very practical, above all for allergy sufferers and their health.
The Thermostar heating elements with 28W/cm2, in contrast to the standard heating elements (approx. 7W/cm2), exhibit a much better productivity. The heating element itself is not in direct contact with the water. It is sheathed with a special alloy and therefore has maximum heat performance. Another feature of the Thermostar heating element is that it expands with rising temperature. This has the result that the limescale coating formed on the heating element drops off. We can call our heating element “self decalcifying”. Moreover, a longer service life can thereby be achieved. The Thermostar steam boiler guarantees simple replacement of the heating element. Thus not the entire steam boiler must be replaced in case of a possible defect.
Through the use of the high temperature, the Thermostar dry steam cleaner manages to kill germs and bacteria, to remove greases easily and simply and to clean rough as well as smooth surfaces hygienically. The selection of which cleaning product is suitable or not is therefore obsolete. The cleaning is done only through water vapour thanks to the steam cleaner. You need no chemicals, no cleaning products, and you clean in a cheap, healthy and environmentally-friendly way!
Here again are the advantages briefly at a glance:
- germs and bacteria are killed
- even greases are dissolved
- textiles, rough and smooth surfaces, hygienically clean!
- high level of cleanliness
- no chemicals and/or cleaning products – cheap and environmentally-friendly
- textiles are only slightly moistened
- no burning, no moisture stains
- impregnation is preserved
- self-decalcifying system
- long service life
The Thermostar Dry steam cleaner system is available in 2 different versions:
- Thermostar Avantgarde S4
- Thermostar Professional S4
Therefore you can select the version suitable for you according to your requirements. Thus, there is the optimal solution for everyone.
The Thermostar Dry steam cleaner has a professional technology and yet thanks to its compact size it is still ideally suitable for domestic use.